Trainers: C#, Visual Studio, HTML5, .NET
Jobs type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Project Based
Compensation: 300 EUR per day
We hire premier technical and instructional experts in Microsoft technologies related to app developement: Azure, C#, Visual Studio, HTML5, Mobile Apps, .NET., SharePoint, Office Client.
Joining our exclusive group of Microsoft technical training professionals you reap the benefits of ITAdviser Learning membership, including access to the complete library of official Microsoft training and certification products.
We offer both technical readiness and soft skills training materials to help you prepare for teaching Microsoft courses, plus easy access to product and program resources. In addition, we will help you stay up to date on the latest news, be involved in diverse projects related to your area of expertise or connect with other MCTs in the region.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Commitment to customer service and team management
• Knowledge of instructional principles and practices to include: adult learning theories, interactive training and learning, on-line/e-learning principles, distance learning, instructor-led training, self-paced instruction, Skype & Recordings, evaluation methods
• Ability to interpret client needs and produce instructional materials
• Proven ability to continually adapt and learn new procedures and software programs
• Must be enterprising, diplomatic, and proactive at solving problems.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in apps development using Microsoft technologies: C#, Visual Studio, HTML5, .NET., SharePoint, Office 365, Azure
• Comprehensive knowledge of current instructional theories and principles applicable to on-line instruction
• Extensive knowledge of information architecture principles and methods
• Familiarity with streaming software that facilitates the design of instruction (storyboards, flow charts, assessments, etc.)
• Familiarity with web-based course management and development tools (Breeze, Captivate, Camtasia, Storyline)
• Familiarity with audio and video streaming, compression methods, file types, and formats
• Familiarity with building online courseware in Articulate Storyline
• Familiarity with graphic design elements appropriate for online instruction
• Deliver Microsoft training programs
• Create training assets from raw technical information
• Develop assessments to measure knowledge gained against learning objectives
• Mine deep technical content to extract relevant information to meet learning objectives
Since 2005 ITAdviser is dedicated Microsoft Partner on Data Platform, Cloud Productivity and Learning Solutions, delivering premium services of training, outsourcing and software development to national, regional and multinational businesses.
In all our activities we strictly respect the quality management procedures related to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 and we are also compliant with all the standards and certifications related to our area of expertise: SOC 1, SOC 2, FedRAMP, UK G-Cloud, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR. Our goal is to increase client satisfaction by contributing with proficiency and honesty to the regional IT industry development.
Submit your CV